Dominic J. Monteleon 2020 Scholarship Application
Web site: www.mtmoriahcc.org
“Dominic J. Monteleone Scholarship” Application
I _________________________ apply for the MT Moriah Men’s Ministry (Name of Applicant) Scholarship award. I am currently attending _____________________ (Name of High School) High School. I am in my senior year. My GPA is ____. I will graduate ________ 2020. Mr. /Ms. ________, my teacher at ___________________ High School, may be contacted at: _____________________ (Telephone number) for additional Information concerning my enrollment. The following eligibility items are included:
1) My transcript.
2) A one page essay on my “Future Education and Career Goals”.
3) A one page essay on my “Christian Walk and/or Relationship with GOD”.
4) A listing of “Extra-Curricular Activities and Community Services”.
5) Two recommendations
I will present to an Interview Panel:
6) A 20 minute oral presentation about “Who I am and my future aspirations”.
Also I understand:
1) I will answer question during a 10 minute “Question and Answer” period (Similar to a senior exhibition).
2) I will be appropriately dressed.
3) I am a member of MT Moriah Christian Church and I attend church at least twice a month.
3) I will provide an official Acceptance and Proof of enrollment in a College or Technical School.
4) I understand my official transcript must meet the criteria for the scholarship award; I must present it to the Director of the Men’s Ministry before the scholarship award is issued; and the award will be sent to the College or Technical School in my name.